RULES AND INFORMATION
· All teams must be present at the PSCC at 09:30am Wed Jan 22, 2014 for skips meeting and opening ceremony briefings.
· Opening ceremonies to commence at 10:00 am Wed Jan 22, Followed by 1st practice at 10:45, (7 min practice), 2nd practice at 10:52, Draw 1 at 11:00am.
· Teams listed first (left side) on each draw will have RED rocks. Teams will flip for HAMMER.
· RED rocks will practice first – 7min, followed by YELLOW rocks. Practice will only occur before DRAW #1.
· All games in the Round Robin and any Tie-breaker games will be 8 ends. Extra Ends to be played toward the glass.
· All games in the semi’s and finals will be 10 ends. Extra Ends to be played toward the glass.
· Team photos will take place upstairs at the club, following game 1
· Game times are subject to tight scheduling at the P.S.C.C as to not disrupt league games on Wed., Thurs., and Friday evenings.
· We are guests of the P.S.C.C and as such, all in club rules are to be adhered to.
· Empty or available lockers will be slim. DO NOT leave any valuables in the locker rooms. The club and the OPCA are NOT responsible for any missing or stolen items.